Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 More Days

Well, I went over to Tom's on the 10th so he still has me for 2 more days and he seems to be making the most of it. I think he's gotten exhausted from all the sex, so now what he's doing is cooking up "games" for me. One of his favorite games is he likes me to be his maid.

So I dress up in a french maid outfit he bought from one of those adult stores, and he has his friends over constantly. When we started he told his buddies that I'd lost a bet and had to do whatever he said for 10 days, and they for the most part believe it because I confirmed it for them. At the start it was simple enough, he made me walk around them topless and cook them dinner, and make them drinks, like I said a few posts back. Well he's gotten to the point where I think he's really starting to get that dark part of his brain out.

The day after that he had me doing body shot for his buddies.
The day after that he had me get completely nude and his buddies tied me up and took turns using an absolutely HUGE FUCKING vibrator (that I swear vibrates like ten billion times a second) on me.
The day after that was a lot of the same, but they also started using their fingers too.
Today he told me basically that him and his friends are going to gang bang me til I pass out tonight, and they bought another of those vibrators I like so much and if they can't wear me out I was gonna get double stuffed.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to be cleaning his entire house but I'm gonna have a 12 inch vibrator in my pussy and an 8 inch one in my ass under skinny jeans. Then with them still in we're going to go to a really busy bar and I have to talk to all the guys there and tell them how I am fucking the shit out of Tom because I'm a dirty little slut and he is a sex god.

Tomorrow will be hard, after all if you just throw a 6 inch vibrator up my pussy I'm gonna be moaning and orgasming, double stuffed like that I don't even know how I'll walk. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment