Quickly I rushed upstairs and got naked, then I threw a really tight, almost see through tank-top and a pair of booty shorts. I shook my hair up to try and make it look like I'd just woken up right as the doorbell was ringing. So I went and answered the door, and as he told me how much it was I started pretending to get flustered and said "oh duh, my purse is upstairs, come in I'll be right back." So I got back and gave him WAY more than the pizza cost, and he asked me how much I wanted back so I said, "Oh! That's right!" and here I stepped in close and pressed my chest out so he could see down my shirt, then said in my best sexy voice, "what did you want for a tip? if that's not enough I'd be happy to give you whatever you want."
He got the point here, "anything I want huh?" Well for starters those clothes are nice can you take them off?"
So I did, and handed them to him and was like "what else would you like, maybe I can do something for you? Some kind of favor?"
SO, he ended up going away to leave work early, then he came back and we fucked all night and in between sessions we ate pizza and watched TV, so it really is always better with company :)
I also went out this last week and met some more people from my past. Their was one guy who I went to school with from kindergarten all the way to high school, but we drifted apart after I started getting hot cause he's a shy nerd. Well found him out and about and basically just took advantage of his shyness to get him to come back home with me. There I told him I always really valued his friendship because I trusted him completely.
Then to prove my point I stripped naked while I said, "I trust you enough that I can do this and I don't feel akward or scared". Then I continued, "and anything you want to do to me I already want." So yeah, that dork ripped his clothes off and fucked me hard as hell, gonna keep fucking him 1-2 times a week til I can hook him up with someone awesome, he deserves a great girl, nice guy. Even if I did fuck his dad back in high school.
I'm currently working on another of my resolutions too, I just got a job as a part time secretary at a dental office. The dentist is a really nice old guy at first glance but he was my dentist growing up and I saw how he'd look at me when I was in the chair. Plus I'd hear him telling dirty jokes to his buddies from time to time. So yeah, this is gonna be a three part awesome time, gonna have sex with my boss, gonna be the hot secretary, and I'm gonna have sex with my dentist.
No comments:
Post a Comment