I then introduce myself with a fake name, tell him how I got a job with a pharmaceutical company, and travel all over basically taking orders and delivering supplies.
After breaking the ice for about 5-10 minutes, I start flirting. Mildly at first, and then getting more and more blatant until I casually invite myself to his hotel room. So I grab my clothes and throw them on, and follow him up. When we get inside I keep talking to him about how stressful my job is, and how I hardly ever have time for just relaxing like this anymore.
I then proceed to casually ask if he minds if I lay down for a bit, then maybe we can grab a bite in an hour or so. Of course he says yes, and then I do catch myself about a 10-15 minute nap, letting him watch me and get all excited.
After my nap we talk about where we should eat, when we decide I ask him if he'd mind if I took a shower really quick to get the chlorine out of my hair. So when he says yes I casually slip out of my clothes and swimsuit then I pause at the door, and ask him if he'd like to join me.
From that point on I spend the rest of the night, or sometimes weekend, fucking his brains out every way he can imagine, constantly telling him how much I needed this, and how great his cock feels. Then when we have to part ways I promise him to stay in touch and call him a few times constantly blaming work for being unable to see him, until finally I stop calling him completely.
The reason I like this is because it forms a real connection, lets the guy down easy (she liked me, just liked her job more I guess), and with the guys I pick it's obvious that I'm the best piece of ass they'll ever get.
I'm weird like that though, the "uglier" the guy the more turned on I get. I'd rather fuck an old bald fat guy than a young guy with six-pack abs and some hollywood twilight faggy haircut any day. Why, because I know the old guy is gonna appreciate me a lot more, and that means he'll show more desire for me, and at my heart I really am just a nymphomaniac attention-whore.
And Proud of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment