Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last night

Was crazy, if you've never been anally gang-banged by 12 guys with a huge freaking vibrator shoved up your pussy you have no idea what a rough night is.

I woke up this morning and thankfully a mercilessly small 12 inch vibrator got shoved in my pussy, and an 8 inch one in my ass. I then had to put on a pair of skin tight jeans over this and clean up the whole house topless and give Tom a few blowjobs, all the while I'm trying not too lose control with the freaking dildos doublestuffing me.

In a little bit we're going out to a bar and I'll have to put them back in and go up to random guys and tell them how I'm Tom's slave and I'm a dirty slut. Gonna be a tough night, I think he has something else planned too just not sure what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment