
Well the grand prize winner of my contest E-mailed me back, sorry for the delay in letting you all know, especially those who were hoping to be the runner-up :p.
Not to worry though, me and Tom are gonna have a lot of fun. Tom is a 43 year old divorcee from Texas who has graciously agreed to come visit me here in the frigid north to claim his prize, with the catch that I meet him at the airport wearing high heels, a black micro-mini skirt, and a plain white cotton tank-top with no bra and no panties. When I see him when he gets off the plane I have to go up to him and give him a big kiss, then I have to give him a BJ in my car before we head back to my place.
The rest of the 10 days he won he wants me to "alternate between fucking him" and "dressing up in skimpy outfits so he can watch me drive the guys wild." and finally, on the last day, he's gonna "whore me out to the ugliest fattest guys I can find, then record it on video."
So yeah I'm gonna be tied up, figuratively and maybe a little litteraly for the next 10 days or so, therefore I'm gonna start the next contest.
Next contest, I'm gonna have one grand prize winner again, and this time 5 runners-up. The grand prize winner I'll meet up with for 4 days/4 nights. Of course during that time anything goes, I aim to please :). To keep things interesting, you can then choose any friend, neighbor, relative, co-worker and "gift" me to them for 3 days/3 nights.
All the runner-ups for this contest will get a free "Nookie" coupon from me, redeemable at your convenience, good for one night (6 p.m. til 6 a.m.) of sex however you want.
In addition, if 10 or more people enter, the grand prize winner gets an extra 3 days, and can gift me to one more friend for every 5 entrys I get, so 10 e-mails means you can gift me to 3 friends, 20 entrys means you can gift me to 5 friends. In addition for every 8 entrys I get I will give all the runner ups an extra nookie coupon and name one more "runner-up" winner. (so at 8 entries 6 people get 2 coupons each, at 16 entrys 7 people get 3 coupons each.)
Contest ends March 1st so E-mail me at tashasnow1993@gmail.com, after all, I most likely won't hold another contest til May as it'll take that long to hand out the prizes from this contest.
No comments:
Post a Comment